What are the ingredients? Butyl Acetate (organic compound found in fruits such as apples), Ethyl Acetate (organic compound that’s soluble in water; often found in decaffeinated tea/coffee), Nitrocellulose (corrosive mineral acid and starch), Acetyl Tributyl Citrate (organic compound; often used in food packing materials), Benzophenone-1 (UV blocker used in sunscreens), Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate (plasticizer), Adipic Acid (organic compound; food acidity regulator), Isopropyl Alcohol (antimicrobial; “rubbing alcohol”), and Stearalkonium Bentonite (aluminosilicate clay; type of fatty acid).
Why it is Important? All Rooted Woman nail lacquers are made 10-Free because we value your safety! Although nail lacquers cannot be made entirely with organic ingredients (yet), we have been intentional about ensuring that Rooted Woman nail lacquers are safer!!!
Rooted Woman nail lacquers are made without the following toxic chemicals:
- Toluene is used as a solvent.
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) is a plasticizer.
- Formaldehyde is a colorless, flammable gas at room temperature and has a strong odor.
- Camphor is a waxy, flammable, white or transparent solid with a strong aromatic odor.
- Xylene is a solvent.
- Ethyl Tosylamide is is a highly viscous liquid used primarily as plasticizer and film former in coatings like nail polish.
- Parabens are a preservative.
- Also free of lead, acetone, gluten, and TPHP.